Thank you for visiting our website and using our services. The services are provided by the Beurer-Foundation, Söflinger Straße 218, 89077 Ulm, Germany.
a. Using the website
The content of this website is only to be viewed and downloaded for personal and non-commercial purposes.
The Beurer-Foundation reserves the right to make changes or adjustments to the website or the range of products listed without warning.
We make every effort to keep the information on our website accurate and up to date. For content that we keep for you on our website and for information on other websites that we adopt as our own content or recommend, we shall only be liable insofar as an accusation of deliberate or grossly negligent conduct applies to us.
In the event of slight negligence, the Beurer-Foundation shall only be liable in the event of a breach of critical duties and then only to the extent of typically foreseeable damage. The above limitations of liability shall not apply in the event of death or injury to body or health, within the scope of the German Product Liability Act [Produkthaftungsgesetz] and in the event of cover from express guarantees.
The Beurer-Foundation accepts no liability for:
- Disruption or delays to the Internet connection
- Disruptions to the website (e.g. as a result of technical issues or maintenance work)
- The accuracy, completeness or current validity of the website
- The accuracy, completeness or current validity of the products shown on the website, nor for their suitability for specific purposes
- Damage incurred through use of the website, particularly due to malicious software (viruses, trojan horses and similar).
This website contains links to third-party websites ("external links"). These websites are the responsibility of the respective operators. When the external links were linked for the first time, the provider checked the third-party content to ascertain whether there were any legal violations. At that time, no legal violations were apparent. The provider has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. Establishing external links does not mean that the provider owns the content behind the reference or link. Constant monitoring of external links is not reasonable for the provider without concrete indications of legal violations. If there is knowledge of legal violations, however, such external links shall be deleted immediately.
The entire content of the website (particularly the text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips etc.) is protected by copyright. The content may not be reproduced, copied, communicated in public or used in any other way without prior written approval from the Beurer-Foundation. Copyright references, source citations and brand names must be neither changed nor removed.
It is not permitted to copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, sell or counterfeit Internet content and/or use it for public or commercial purposes without the written permission of the Beurer-Foundation. The presentation of this website in third-party frames is also only permitted with written permission.
Insofar as the user posts ideas and suggestions on the website, the Beurer-Foundation may use these free of charge for the development, improvement and sale of its products.
d. Duties of the User
When using this website, the User may not:
- Act unethically
- Transfer malicious software (viruses, trojan horses and similar)
- Enter, save or send hyperlinks or content for which they are not authorised to do so, particularly if these hyperlinks or content breach duties of non-disclosure or are unlawful
- Distribute advertisements or unsolicited e-mails ("spam") or unfounded warnings about viruses, malfunctions and similar, or invitations to participate in competitions, snowball schemes, chain letters, pyramid schemes and other similar campaigns.
The Beurer-Foundation has the right to block access to the Beurer-Foundation website at any time, particularly if the User breaches their duties in relation to these Terms.